Hola and welcome to Stiletto Confessions! I’m Jennifer Puente and ‘I Must Confess’ I’m SO excited for the opportunity to share my life through my style, beauty, and life confessions! A little bit about myself – I’m a true Idahoan with BIG City soul, style and flare residing in Brooklyn, Idaho (Boise, Idaho ?). I’m a spicy Mexican American with a desire to share, inspire and create. You’ll see! I invite you to walk a mile my ‘stilettos’ through my blog.
10 things about myself:
- Are you married? Yes, I’m Married to the most amazing man. 3 years and forever to go!
- Children? I am a mommy to a spunky 6, soon to be 7, year old princess! Oh and a 5 year old Yorkie, Rico Suave.
- Favorite Dish? I am obsessed with a GOOD Sandwich! Sandwich over Tacos, any day!
- Favorite Preforming Artist? I LOVE, obsess over BEY. I’ve loved her since her “NO, NO, NO” days. Yes that long time. I’m sure that’ll translate through my Instagram.
- Favorite Passtime/s? My favorite passtimes, besides family time, would have to be reading, exercising, shopping, and traveling.
- A Guilty Pleasure? A guilty pleasure of my mine, would be to get, what I call, “getting my ‘Jen’atay on”, which is really just getting my glam and dress up on. I usually dress up but not as over the top as I love to.
- What is your go-to cocktail? I’m not much of a drinker, however, I do love a good Moscow Mule.
- What’s your favorite online shopping site? I have a few, top picks – Zara, Nasty Gal, Missguided and Revolve. I pretty much love any site with sexy, edgy, unique, and urban clothing. I also love forever21, HM, and Necessary Clothing for more affordable everyday fashion pieces.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? If I am not heading to the gym, I am walking my dog and then rushing to get my daughter to school.
- I can’t leave my house without? I am embarrassed to say this but – Candy (please don’t tell my dentist). I have such a sweet tooth; I literally can’t leave the house with out “backup” aka candy.